Michael Phoenix is an attorney at Bennerotte & Associates, P.A. who has represented hundreds of clients seeking compensation for their personal injuries. Michael assists clients in all areas of their case, from bringing claims to arbitration and obtaining unpaid medical expenses and lost wages from no-fault providers, to litigating claims against at-fault parties and acquiring positive results for his clients.
A native of Massachusetts, Michael graduated from Syracuse University with a double major in political science and economics. He attended the University of Oregon School of Law before graduating from the Hamline University School of Law in 2007. Michael lives in Saint Paul with his wife Katherine and their two children. He enjoys reading, cooking, hiking in the mountains, and watching soccer.
Litigation Percentage: 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- 100% Personal Injury
- State of Iowa, 2019
- U.S. District Court – District of Minnesota, 2008
- State of Minnesota, 2007
- Hamline University School of Law, Saint Paul, Minnesota, 2007, J.D.
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Syracuse University, Syracuse, New York, 2000, B.A. Political Science and Economics
- Honors: Summa Cum Laude
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Minnesota Association for Justice
- Minnesota State Bar Association
Past Employment Positions
- Associate Attorney, Milavetz, Gallop & Milavetz, P.A., 2007-2014
- Law Clerk, Milavetz, Gallop & Milavetz, P.A., 2006 - 2007