REPRESENTING DRUNK DRIVING ACCIDENT VICTIMS THROUGHOUT THE TWIN CITIES
When drunk drivers cause accidents, other motorists and innocent bystanders often suffer more harm than the intoxicated person. Victims hurt by these irresponsible drivers are not only injured, but also left with many questions:
- How will I pay for my medical bills?
- Can I recover wages that I lost because I had to miss work?
- How will I pay for my ongoing care needs?
If you have been hurt by an accident with a drunk driver we can help. Free consultation, no up-front fees. We get you the money you deserve.
The free consultation is an opportunity for you to learn about how Bennerotte & Associates can help you work through your injury claim to the best possible result. The liability and damages in drunk driving accidents can be complicated; having an experienced lawyer on your side protects your rights and ensures that you get the compensation you are entitled to.
At Bennerotte & Associates, P.A., we answer these questions for you and use our aggressive trial strategies to maximize the compensation you receive when injured in a drunk driving accident. Our dedicated team of local attorneys will work tirelessly to protect your interests, and they will help you obtain the resources you need to get your life back on track.
Our results-oriented approach to drunk driving cases and other personal injury matters has allowed us to obtain multimillion-dollar settlements and verdicts for clients in Eagan, MN, and throughout the state.
The earlier you contact us, the better. This gives us time to collect evidence and build as strong a case as possible for you. Arrange a no-obligation, free initial consultation with one of our lawyers by calling us at 651-JUSTICE (651-587-8423).
ST. PAUL DRUNK DRIVING VICTIM ATTORNEYS
Some of the topics that we routinely discuss with our clients during the course of their DUI accident cases include:
- Evidentiary issues: We utilize state of the art investigation strategies to gather as much evidence as possible to support your case. This includes not only physical evidence, but also witness testimony, photographs, video footage and impact statements.
- Punitive damages: We seek to maximize the compensation you receive. Often, this is accomplished by obtaining punitive damages. Proving these damages requires extensive preparation, and can often be difficult. Despite this, we routinely pursue these special damages for our clients, especially in cases involving multiple offenders.
- Dram shop liability: If the intoxicated driver was served alcohol at a bar, restaurant or other establishment, you may also have a claim against the establishment under Minnesota's Dram Shop laws.
- Communication: We communicate with prosecutors and insurance companies on your behalf so you can focus on what matters most — making as full a recovery as possible.
When discussing these or any other topic associated with your DUI accident case, you will have direct access to the attorney in charge of your case. At all stages of your case, we will provide the personal attention and high-quality representation you deserve.
No Up-Front fees.
pay only if you win
You do not have to pay anything to hire our lawyers to handle your case. We are paid a percentage of the settlement that we secure on your behalf.
We take your accident case on a “contingency” basis, which means we invest the time and work to get your case solved, and then are paid a percentage of the recovery we secure on your behalf. That means that we do not win your case, you pay nothing.
CONTACT BENNEROTTE & ASSOCIATES, P.A.
For a free consultation with a Minneapolis drunk driving accident attorney, call 651-JUSTICE (651-587-8423), or fill out our online form.
Se habla español.