Your Well-Being Is Our Priority

Minnesota Nursing Home Abuse Lawyer

When we place our loved ones in a nursing home, we expect that they are properly cared for. We do not expect that they may be neglected or, even worse, abused. Abuse of any kind is criminal and has grave legal consequences. If your loved one has been the victim of nursing home abuse or neglect, call Bennerotte & Associates, P.A., immediately. We will take quick action to bring the full force of the law to bear and obtain compensation for injury and suffering.

St. Paul Nursing Home Neglect Lawyer

Over the last few years, problems with the care in nursing homes throughout Minnesota have been reported. Nationally, over 2,500 nursing home abuse cases are reported every year. There are many factors that lead to elderly abuse – some elderly individuals are difficult to manage mentally and physically, sometimes there is a shortage of staff and sometimes the staff is under-trained. Regardless, there never is a good reason for a person in the care of others to be abused. And there are legal ramifications for the individual caregivers and the institutions that employ them.

Signs Of Nursing Home Abuse

Family members are sometimes surprised that their parent or grandparent has been abused – the signs of abuse are easily hidden by nursing home staff. They claim that the victim has fallen, which does commonly happen with elderly folk. Telltale signs of abuse include injuries requiring hospitalization, broken bones,bed sores, continual bruising, unreported illness or negative response to a prescription drug, medication errors, lack of cleanliness, underfed patient, or simply that the caretaker’s explanation does not make sense.

Do not wait or hesitate to report abuse or neglect of your loved one in a nursing home or assisted care facility.

Your loved one has the right to be properly cared for. You have the right to expect that he or she is being cared for.

Do You Have A Case?

Act swiftly if your loved one has suffered injuries and trauma while at a nursing home or care facility. Contact Bennerotte & Associates, P.A., as soon as possible to find out what your rights are and what compensation is due to you. Call us at 651-364-6807 to set up a free, confidential consultation. You may also contact us with our online form.