Working Hard To Keep Your Life On Track
We are a team of legal professionals who help injured people get a handle on their finances and find the path of least resistance to recovery. We are not ambulance chasers, and we do not file frivolous lawsuits. If we determine that a lawsuit is necessary in your case, it will be justified.
At Bennerotte & Associates, P.A., we provide responsive and results-oriented legal counsel to people who have experienced tragic loss or serious injury. Our talented and compassionate attorneys fight for our clients. We strive to recover maximum compensation for people who have been victims of preventable accidents and wrongful acts.
We Care About Your Recovery
We can help you recover monetary compensation for medical bills, lost wages, lost future earnings, loss of companionship, loss of consortium, rehabilitation, in-home care, disability and even funeral costs if you have lost a loved one. Your case deserves thorough evaluation, and you deserve to recover the full amount you are entitled to under the law – not some arbitrary number the insurance company hopes to please you with.
We Will Fight For You
Our clients depend on our resources, strategic preparation and negotiation skills, but they also need to know they have a friend on their side who is willing to take appropriate action. We know how to prove liability and navigate the judicial system. We are effective negotiators and litigators in a variety of practice areas, including:
- Auto accidents: bicycle, bus, car, motorcycle and semi-truck accidents, and even plane crashes
- Recreational vehicle accidents: ATV, boating, motor home, snowmobile and impaired driving accidents
- Medical malpractice: birth injury, cerebral palsy, broken bones, heart attacks, strokes, failure to diagnose, medication errors, misdiagnosis and more
- Premises liability: slips, trips, falls, dog bites, assaults, robberies and other injuries
- Serious injuries: amputation, brain injury, burn injury, spine and spinal cord injury
- Product liability: defective medical devices, car parts, toys, construction materials, power tools, appliances and many more products that have problematic advertising, manufacturing, shipping, sales or warning labels
- Workers’ compensation: office, store, construction, factory, agricultural, mining, utility and hospitality injuries
- Asbestos and mesothelioma: occupational, school and home exposure
- Nursing home abuse: staffing issues and problems with other patients
- Toxic chemical accidents: burns, toxic fumes and chemical spills
- Wrongful death: losing a loved one to car accidents, motorcycle accidents, drunk driving accidents, medical death, sports injuries and more
We hold negligent parties accountable for your injury. It is critical to consult with a knowledgeable Minnesota personal injury lawyer before making any agreement with an insurance company.